- £25k - 27.5k per year
- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: 3459/14
We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to work in Cambridge, your day to day duties will include:
- Daily / weekly reconciliations ledger accounts.
- Bank reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Maintenance / reconciliation of fixed assets – Ensuring the sale of any assets are properly invoiced and removed from registers.
- Weekly cash forecasting.
- Internal / external recharges.
- KPI reporting.
- Producing draft management accounts and balance sheets.
- Month end reports (aged debtors / creditors / parts stock / WIPs/ repair analysis etc).
- Goods Received but not yet Invoiced and Subcontractor reconciliations.
- Ensuring Company credit card expenditure is according to the company policy.
- Absence cover for finance department when required.
- YE Audit support.
- Assisting Corp Tax.
- Assisting with recruitment of finance team.
- Ordering/Cancelling fuel cards and holding the Pin numbers for each card.
To be considered for this exciting Assistant Accountant role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A suitable Accounting qualification
- Great attention to detail
- £20k per year + quarterly bonus
- Location: Waterbeach
- Job Type: Contract