- £25k - 27.5k per year
- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: 3571/1
Would you like to be part of an ever growing fast paced catering & events company that genuinely look after their team? Are you full of energy & looking to take an exciting step in your next events role? Look no further.
Our client is a passionate, highly energetic company in South Cambridgeshire, who have evolved their service experience with sheer dedication over the last 6 years!
There is a real family culture amongst the team, where the support reaches out both professionally and personally. Passion is the key driving tool to developing their people, that not only motivates them to reach individual goals but also those of the company.
The business has recently launched a new brand that will separate their services between event management, wedding planning & catering to ensure maximum attention & care to each division.
• Assisting in managing client quotes from initial quote up until 4 weeks before event day.
• Full management of client tastings and follow ups.
• Full management of the weddings.
• Strict management of dates for final numbers, dietary requirements, table plans and invoices.
• Assisting in managing in pre-event communication.
• Assisting in managing the briefing of the final, signed off copy of the event.
• The Event Manager is to see the event through from staff to finish.
Skills & Experience
• You will need to have a minimum of 2 years events management experience.
• Flexibility is a must. It’s a small team with a ‘can do’ approach.
• Excellent communication skills with a great personality
• Time management essential
• Desire to contribute and the delivery of results
Permanent, Full time.
The company offer 28 days holiday along with a pension scheme and various other discounts.
There are training schemes offered along with apprenticeships and workshop placements.
- £20k per year + quarterly bonus
- Location: Waterbeach
- Job Type: Contract