- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Temporary
Job reference: 3132/9
Are you currently working in corporate events and seeking a new challenge? Or perhaps you’ve worked in an agency setting where you’ve managed a portfolio of corporate accounts? I am recruiting for an Events Planner to join a closely-knit and highly motivated marketing team in Northern Europe, and having recruited for this client for over 20 years’, I can recommend this company to you as an employer of choice.
This position can be based in Cambridge, Coventry, Hammersmith UK or in Cork, Ireland. This is a hybrid role initially and travel will be required, on occasion to other sites and Northern Europe.
As the Event Planner, you will be responsible for the creative direction of new event engagement models to drive engagement with senior executives, building relationships in an engaging virtual or physical way. You will be responsible for the definition, development, and execution of virtual, in person or hybrid events.
We are looking for an events expert, a creative individual that will develop and shape new concepts for our client’s events that will add value for the company, whilst benefitting and engaging attendees. You must be a relationship builder and be adept at pitching your concepts and ideas to stakeholders, so they will truly understand the value of the event and its objective. We are looking for someone to revolutionise events for our client! Does this sound like you? Are you intrigued to hear more? If so, read on!
- Support the Northern Europe Managing Directors and Leaders functions to define events portfolio to support local business, awareness and enablement objectives aligned with strategic guidance from global events.
- Drive the creative direction of new event engagement models, leveraging latest technologies and practices, to create innovation, engaging, inspiring event, to elevate relationships with senior executives
- At Corporate level: Define and deploy worldwide event strategy based on corporate communication and marketing objectives
- Ensure event selection aligned with resources (budget and people) and business targets contact, open lead and MQL)
- Execute high quality events in the spirit of the organisation
- Develop an editorial line or a read thread for each event from the communication plan to event execution and follow up through an integrating marketing plan (using both online and offline methods)
- Manage event lifecycle management in alignment of Corporate guidance and in compliance with processes (planning / execution / monitoring / project management / reporting)
- Works with internal (Sales, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Digital, Brands and Industries) and external resources to obtain needed materials and services
- Brief & manage event agencies/vendors as needed
- At least 6-8 years experience in the relevant field
- Event expert / Experience in large companies / Experience in agencies or advertiser
- Content design expert with event production skills
- Proven creative experience (within corporate frameworks) mandatory (in agency or global corporation) leading creative design of virtual, in person or hybrid events, to drive engagement with senior executives, building relationships in an engaging virtual or physical way.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organized, structured, and detail oriented. Ability to manage projects, balancing the needs of diverse stakeholders, sticking to tight timelines, and nailing all the details.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Excellent collaboration skills to work within a highly matrixed organization
- Proactive, Self-motivated and outgoing, dynamic interpersonal skills.
- Open to travel for events within Northern Europe
Please send your CV in MS Word together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Cambridge, central
- Job Type: Temporary