- Location: Cambridge and home working
- Job Type: Temporary
Job reference: 3866/2
We are recruiting a Head of Research Operations, for this interesting interim role whilst they recruit for the position on a permanent basis. This pivotal role is managing their research operations teams, which cover laboratories, data management, IT, Study Management, Anthropometry and Health & Safety.
Experience and knowledge required
- Knowledge of running observational studies and trials preferably in an academic research environment including complying with EU and UK statutory requirements and principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Knowledge of drafting and negotiating collaborative, material transfer and commercial service level agreements.
- Experience of leading teams that deliver IT service management and data management working with personal identifiable data.
- Specialist knowledge of laboratory operations supporting epidemiological research that includes the storage and measurement of thousands of samples.
- An understanding of health and safety and risk management.
Start Date: 11th October 2021 until 14th January 2022
- Location: Cambridge, central with parking
- Job Type: Permanent