- £40.00 - 45.50 per hour
- Location: Holborn
- Job Type: Temporary
Job reference: 57/14
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join the Cambridge HR team of our Biotech client, based in South Cambs with free parking available. The successful individual will be joining a supportive and motivated team and will be primarily supporting the execution of day to day Human Resources with the Associate Director HR and the Talent Acquisition specialist.
The role is being offered on an initial six-month temporary assignment with the possibility of extension.
Please note: The role will require attendance at the Cambridgeshire office when necessary, whilst currently based from home, it is expected that office attendance will be necessary up to three times per week.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactive support of our employees on a day to day basis
- Ensuring effective onboarding of new starters, conducting inductions and first day orientation
- Conducting exit interviews, 90-day check ins, occupational health referrals
- Become an active member of our Employee Resource Groups, helping to create and execute effective events and initiatives across the site to drive employee engagement
- Facilitating training/set up on a wide range of HR topics
- HR financial processing (setting up suppliers, invoices etc.)
- Recruitment logistics, candidate support in interviews and preparation
- Supporting in Business Partnering and project involvement/leadership
- Expertise in Workday, processing changes and amendments, and providing adhoc reporting.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience in a HR department is essential; pharmaceutical HR experience will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations, occupational health and administration
- Fast paced administration with eye for detail; with a thorough understanding of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with HR systems is preferred; Workday experience will be an added advantage
- Strong Customer Service orientation while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentially with each interaction
- Solid verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws
- CIPD qualified preferred
Vacancy: Temporary (6 months via agency)
Rate: up to £24.00p/h doe
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Start Date: Sept ‘20
- £12.10 - 12.10 per hour
- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Temporary