- £28,000 per annum
- Location: London and working from home
- Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: 4008/2
As the Internal Communications Coordinator you will design, lead and manage the communications strategy and produce clear and effective communications for our prestigious client.
This is an influential and visible role which has the principles of collaboration, consultation, creativity and agility, combined with highly organised, rigorous and disciplined project management skills, at its heart. The role holder will work to establish positive and collaborative relationships with both internal and external colleagues and stakeholders of different backgrounds, supporting and learning from other team members and working with diplomacy and integrity at all times.
Experience and knowledge required
- Responsible for defining key internal communications aims and objectives and internal communications messages linked to the various projects.
- Design and implement communications strategies in line with the key communications objectives and messages of the projects. Evaluate and review the strategy to adapt to changing needs of the projects.
- Manage the content for key internal communications tools such as the organisation’s e-newsletter and the intranet site. Ensure content is up to date, work with the Project Manager, HR Project Manager, and Senior Leadership Team and IT Team to deliver improvements and innovations, provide training for the devolution of the intranet site content to individuals across the organisation.
- Build strong working relationships with HR teams and communications teams. Ensure project related communications activities are co-ordinated, and regularly delivered to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with others to prepare press releases.
Hours: 18 hours a week, flexible
Start Date: 10th January to 31st March 2022, possibly longer
- Location: Working from home
- Job Type: Temporary