- Market related
- Location: Uxbridge
- Job Type: Temporary
Job reference: 183/31
We are seeking a skilled, professional Secretary/Team Administrator, who can work collaboratively with like-minded career focused professionals.
In return, your talents will be rewarded with the opportunity to work within a supportive and encouraging team dynamic.
Our Client operates on a national and international basis and as such can offer the scope to become involved in a broad range of business transactions and strategies. They can offer a genuine and exciting opportunity to take your secretarial career to a higher level.
This is a full-time, permanent position working in the City Centre. Please note there is no parking available, but the site is well served by public transport links.
- Provision of full secretarial, PA and administrative support
- Comprehensive and proactive diary and travel management, anticipating future demands of team members and actions required. Manage critical diary dates
- Organising and planning meetings, to include coordinating agendas and papers for internal and external meetings, booking travel and arranging for necessary equipment and refreshments
- Managing workflow of typing, making appropriate use of the firm’s outsourced service
- Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
- Dealing and screening calls, delivering a positive client experience
- Providing sound comprehensive financial administrative support to Legal Advisers; ensuring compliance with legal, firm wide and practice group specific policies and procedures
- Proactive Billing and Financial Support; monthly/quarterly billing runs; management of client accounts; resolving internal/external financial queries; preparation and submission or payment of third-party invoices, dealing with incoming and outgoing monies
- Paper and electronic filing
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of providing secretarial/PA support to senior personnel (ideally within a legal practice)
- Experience in diary management and travel arrangements
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible and committed attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative
- Strong team ethic; the willingness to take account of others’ workloads and offer help
- Good relationship building skills, internal and external
- Seeks to provide outstanding levels of client service at all times
- Uses initiative; anticipates what is needed and takes appropriate action
- Highly motivated, accurate, works well under pressure and has a ‘can do’ approach
- Takes ownership of problems through to resolution
- Has aptitude to learn new systems and processes
- Working knowledge of key financial transactions including client/office payments and receipts, and billing
- Ability to interpret financial information to fully support the fee earner in their client and matter management responsibilities.
- £22k - 23k per year
- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Permanent