- Location: Cambridge and home working
- Job Type: Temporary
Job reference: 1241/1
We have a number of Legal Secretarial vacancies, that can either be temporary, temp-to-perm or on a permanent basis. Our client is going through a period of growth so are looking for Legal Secretaries across many different areas within their business.
These roles will offer training, and the potential opportunity to second into different teams, with possible progression into a Paralegal career, should you wish to. Our client has invested heavily into their IT infrastructure which means, processes are streamlined and not labour intensive for the end user. These roles will be broad and varied, and our client has been recommended for their good company culture and offer flexible and agile working.
- Audio typing and word processing of correspondence and documents.
- Opening and closing files
- To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person. To take and record accurately all messages
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date appointment and reminder diary.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s documentation and/or information.
- Provide photocopying support to the team
- To provide cover for reception services if required
- Ad hoc case management duties
- Excellent typing, organisational skills and team work skills.
- Focused on client service
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of IT skills in Microsoft office, outlook, word and excel
Location: Huntingdon and home working
Vacancy Type: Various
- Location: Cambridge, central with parking
- Job Type: Permanent