- £22k - 24k per year
- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: 3287/3
A privately owned technology company is looking for a Part-Time Office Administrator, three days a week, to assist the Office Manager in the smooth running of the company operations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and dynamic company that encourages its staff to help to advance all aspects of the business through collaboration and innovation. This is promoted by a flexible working culture, where staff help to shape how teams work together to best serve their customers.
The successful candidate will be a proactive problem solver who enjoys administrative challenges. You will be well organised and be able to manage your time effectively to meet the demands of a supporting role. This is a part-time, permanent position to start as soon as possible (notice periods will be considered).
You will assist in many areas of the business and over time, there will be the opportunity to develop the role further based on interests, aptitudes and competencies.
- Provide project administration duties including updating MS Project, preparing reports, and managing stock systems
- Act as the main point of contact for office duties including maintenance, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Providing a front of house service to include receiving and fielding incoming calls, meeting and greeting guests, processing post and answering general enquiries
- Coordinating parcel collections and deliveries
- Monitoring office stationery supplies and re-ordering when required
- Organising and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing company documents, maintaining and updating database
- Maintaining a structured and efficient filing system
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Have experience of working in an office environment
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to use a range of office software, including MS Project, Word and Excel
The position is based north of Cambridge and has limited access via public transport so its preferable candidates have their own transport. This is a part-time opportunity initially, working three full days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Fridays but for the right person this could be a full-time position.
Company benefits include:
– 26 days annual holiday pro rata per annum (plus Bank Holidays)
– Life assurance and medical care (after 3 months)
- £13.76 - 13.76 per hour
- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Temporary