- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: 4015/1
Our client, innovates power technology products that are transforming healthcare and advanced manufacturing—improving productivity, enhancing people’s lives and redefining what’s possible. They serve as a trusted technology partner to medical and advanced industrial original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide, engineering components and sub-systems that deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of mission-critical applications.
The Office and Facilities Administrator will own and support various administrative tasks supporting Operations, Sales, and Engineering teams, enabling the organisational staff is supported to work efficiently.
The tasks of the Office and Facilities Administrator will include office management and supporting the local leadership team for various tasks. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The Office and Facilities Administrator ensures smooth running of the company’s offices and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage facilities issues and coordinate items with Landlord
- Coordinate the services related to the facility including but not limited to cleaning, maintenance air
- conditioning, heating, fire suppression and alarms.
- Track stock of office supplies and place orders as needed with purchasing approval
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Manage visitor check in, supplier and customer visit agendas, etc.
- Support employees with Badge access creation and locker assignments
- Maintenance of key holder (register)
- Assist with travel arrangements/appointments, meeting room administration and WiFi codes
- Participate in site EH&S team and report required metrics on required cadence in compliance with OSHA and corporate governance
- Coordinate administration of employee required trainings
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Excellent Planning & organisational skills
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, flexible, and reliable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software(s)
- Completion of appropriate national level exams
- Location: Cambridge, central
- Job Type: Permanent