- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: 760/8
Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for a part-time role in a non-city location with parking?!
We are one of the most established, well connected and trusted independent recruiters in the region and we are looking for an Administrator to join our friendly and supportive team. Supporting the Operations Director, you will be primarily responsible for undertaking administrative activities that efficiently support the needs of the resourcing and recruitment team to meet business objectives.
Key duties are focussed around administration, compliance, payroll, reporting and website/social media. As a small company, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to other areas of the business including PR and marketing, advertising, events, charities and other projects.
You will possess the drive to make a difference in our growing business. We are looking for a brand ambassador, an individual whose professional standards mirror those that we have consciously promoted over the last 40 years.
Either 3 or 4 full days per week will be considered. Working days must include Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience in a supporting role
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel and willingness to learn in-house databases
- Competent user of Social Media and management platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Hootsuite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills demonstrating a high standard of English grammar and spelling
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, as well as discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (per annum pro rata)
- Christmas shut down period
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite cafeteria, bistro, gym and spa
Please send your CV in MS Word, together with a covering letter, detailing your minimum salary expectations and preferred days you are available to work.
- £20k - 25k per year
- Location: Bury St Edmunds
- Job Type: Permanent