- £20,000 - £24,000
- Location: Waterbeach
- Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: 3996/1
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to be part of an award-winning and highly successful property finding company. With the business thriving on referrals and reputation, it is key that the Operations Coordinator mirrors the client’s values, professionalism, and high standards.
If you are a driven and proactive person, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team that continually strive to exceed expectations for their clients. You will need to be highly organised, efficient and possess excellent time management skills as this is a role within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. If you are intrigued to hear more? Read on!
With such a pivotal role, we are looking for an experienced Administrator with meticulous attention to detail. Primarily, the role will be providing support to the management team with their operational needs and ensuring the efficient and compliant running of the company. Duties will include reacting to email, assisting in the preparation of virtual business meetings, overseeing organisational compliance requirements, data handling, report compilation, researching, and the future organising of seasonal events., This role also covers HR administration, utilising the company’s third-party suppliers to deliver the HR function.
Key Skills, Experience and Competencies
- You must have a least 5 years’ experience within a similar role; previous property experience would be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience of working in a professional services environment and used to exceeding the expectations of discerning clients and experienced fee earners would be desirable
- Advanced user of MS Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and confidence navigating databases and external portals
- Highly organised with the ability to identify and balance multiple priorities and the needs of multiple personnel
- Takes a pro-active approach to identify any issues in information flow, processes and resolves issue appropriately
- Process driven with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management and external clients, communicating details clearly and accurately
- Demonstrates a service-orientated approach to all activities
- Able to work in a team or individually
Please send your CV in MS Word together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org