- Location: Cambridge
- Job Type: Permanent
Do you have previous experience working within facilities and/or building management? Do you strive to deliver the very best Customer Service? We are looking for a Part-Time Operations Assistant for a long-term temporary assignment, working for a fantastic organisation, based just a few miles from Cambridge City Centre, with parking available!
Our client is opening a new Shared Facilities Hub, offering a range of catering and retail outlets, a library collection and multi-use spaces that will host both internal meetings and external event hires.
You will be part of an operational team that delivers exceptional customer service and building management to the users of the Hub.
Ideally, you will have previous experience from a similar role within hospitality, leisure and tourism or educational setting. You will need to be able to demonstrate first class Customer Service skills, be a confident communicator and willing and able to work as part of a team.
This is a part-time position, working Monday to Friday on an evening shift of 5pm-9pm. In the future, the Hub will look to extend its opening hours to 7 days a week, so you will need to be able to work a 5 out of 7 shift pattern, as and when required.
You will be responsible for undertaking daily operations to include:
- Building management
- Health and safety compliance
- Managing cleaning contractors
- Supporting the delivery of both in house and commercial events
Occasional cover to support events outside normal working hours will be required and is payable as overtime or time off in lieu.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience from a similar role within a hospitality, leisure and tourism or educational setting
- Hold or be willing to work towards training in First Aid, SIA, Fire Warden, and COSHH
- Strong team player with the ability to work towards shared goals
- Able to follow process and procedure
- Ability to think on your feet and use initiative
- A practical ‘can do’ approach to finding solutions
- Excellent listening and communication skills
Please send a covering letter together with a copy of your CV in MS Word
- Location: Cambridge, central
- Job Type: Permanent