- £28,000-£30,000 per annum D.O.E
- Location: Working from home
- Job Type: Permanent
Job reference: 3156/10
Due to continued growth, we are currently assisting our client with the recruitment of a full-time Sales Administrator to join their team based in Waterbeach. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a supporting role, along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company with an outstanding reputation in their industry.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Provide support and assistance to the Accounts Management team and field sales as required, including answering customer queries promptly and accurately.
- Approve and manage new trade account registrations and help maintain and update database.
- Maintain accurate records for all Approved Training Providers, including updating customer records on database.
- Monitor and progress applications for the Approved Training Provider scheme in a timely manner, liaising with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure that Approved Training Providers have all the information necessary to carry out the training and are kept up to date with any developments.
- Assist with all aspects involved in renewing Approved Training Providers on the scheme.
- Offer an exceptional level of customer relations and service.
- Answer the phone when needed, process orders and take payments.
- Undertake any other tasks/duties as may be required within a busy office environment.
- Assist in achieving company goals.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need the following experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and multi-task when necessary
- Good communications skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with customers
- Confident in your ability to perform well in the role
- Committed and hard-working with a flexible approach
- A friendly and enthusiastic team player keen to be a part of a growing organisation